The Doric Collection is growing.

Monday, May 21, 2012




In April I had booked to attend the British Craft Trade Fair in Harrogate and unfortunately I had to cancel my attendance at the fair as very sadly my Dad passed away.

I had been developing the Doric collection ready to launch at the BCTF and was pleased with the way it was evolving with the new ideas I was having. I still have a few more ideas to try out for this collection, there are almost limitless possibilities.

The Doric collection has been professionally photographed by Rachel Rose and looks absolutely beautiful so I have been slowly updating the website with the new images which give a much clearer view of the pieces.

This piece photographed is a solid silver bangle 4mm square featuring the Doric Sailor's motif, Love, Hope, Faith and Charity stamped on both sides of the bangle and quartered with a line between each section, the top of the bangle has a plain polished finish.


It is possible to have a bangle with a selection of your own chosen words or date. To commemorate a Wedding or a special day it could feature the couple's names, date and place of the Wedding.
The possibilities are endless.

Doric Sailor's Bangle in Silver is £195.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe