Holiday

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Well hi! 
Yes, this is where I have been, well, some of the time I have been absent. 

I'm now back and cracking on with the orders (umm, I think the last count was around the 30 mark!) and getting the shop cleaned and tidied after the massive job I took on for Unilever, more about that in a later blog post. 

The shop needs some new stock at the moment and we are slowly getting organised in producing some new work for you to come and see. Vanessa has been working very hard on the new Pebble collection, which is in the shop, but yet to be photographed, and is made up of little silver pebbles custom stamped with letters, numbers, foot prints, flowers, birds, hearts, dragonflies and sand dollars. We will be adding more to the range, but the idea is that you can choose your chain, pebble and bead and make up your own unique necklace. 
So far they have proven to be very popular, watch this space for photographs and a price list.

In the meantime, I managed to get my hands on a few of these whilst I was on holiday. Made using recycled products, these bags and great, quirky little shoppers, designed to be tough in it's useage the first time round, it'll be perfect for your groceries. 
I only have 3 left of these bags and at £10 each, they are a bargain, so pop into the shop and grab one quick before they all go!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe