April Wedding Fairs

Friday, April 08, 2011

Morning!

It has been a while since I have last written on here, the last few weeks have been the most exciting and hectic we've had for a while!

Last week saw me travel to London town to present some brand new products to Liberty of London, which was very nerve wracking but a real sense of achievement for going and showing them the new jewellery when I was dreading it!
Luckily it was very relaxed and informal and I got to go out and shop in Liberty afterwards and buy a few new strings of beads ready for the summer collections.

On the run up to the Royal Wedding I will attending 2 more Wedding Fairs, one at Beaumont Hotel in Hexham and Matfen Hall. If you still need wedding rings for this year, or are thinking about organising them for next year, come in and see me and have a chat.

Well, now I'm off to pack my bags as I am going home this weekend to see my family and friends and celebrate my birthday. Have a good one!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe