Broken Camera:(

Friday, September 03, 2010


The main reason I've posted very much recently isn't laziness, honest. I have well and truely bust my camera, just as I was about to take a picture of a gigantic block of cheese in Costco, it packed up.

So until I save enough pennies to buy a new camera, I have to rely on the good will of my customers that I beg to take photos of recently completed commission.
So, here we are: an image of some large silver engraved flower stud earrings made for Sarah for doing so well in her A-Levels from Jane and Wendy Taylor.
These silver earrings are about 15mm in diameter and for pierced ears, but could be made as clips. They also go very nicely with the mini silver engraved flower stacking ring.
Thank you the Taylors!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe